How you all doing?
Okay, I need some help.
I'm about to get my site redesigned & the menu redone & I'd like your opinions about the following...
1. Should I go 2 or 3 layers deep on the menu?
2. Which menu is more important in your opinion, top, side or both?
3. The only menu link you don't see out in the open is a page about me & my history & how it relates to the writing of the books. It's located as a text link on the "about" page. Based on what you see there plus that page, what order do you think the menu links should go in?
4. As far as design goes, I will be keeping the logo since I spent a lot on it, but other than that, how do you think the site should look, keeping in mind the logo colours? I'm NOT asking for a review on the present design, but the soon to be future design.
5. I want people to sign up for my ezine & I will eventually be offering a free mini e-book if they sign up. Where do you think I should place this info? Right now the ezine sign-up box is in JS
on the right panel.
6. Any other suggestions to help me make the site even better than it is now?
Thank you so much in advance.
It's much appreciated : )