Please look at my website, I need moderators and members.

Msn_Muck, and mr pickles, I registered in both of your forums as Nutzebahn. If I link to yours, would you link back to mine?

Could you please join mine?

I'll also post frequently in yours if you post frequently in mine. Does anyone here want to advertise in mine?

If so, please join now. Would anyone here be interested in making any deals?

If you have any other ideas, please tell me.

Account activation is not required to join mine.

still too much

heres an idea. post as much as you can in one day.. then at the end of the day.. eliminate the ones that have lower post counts than the others.. that way you will have a forum that doesnt look empty :)

good luck :)

First off, get a real domain and a real web host, not this proboards junk. Nobody will give your forum an ounce of respect without those.
Second, get rid of all the junk under your header, I have to scroll just to see the actual forums, which isn't a good thing.
And third, your theme really isn't too appealing, and I can't read the links on the header. Try looking at other prominent forums such as neowin and crystalxp.

Good luck.

still too many categorys..
44 categorys thats nearly 50!!!!!!!!!!

you should have between 6-15 categorys. people wont sign up to a forum with only 1 post in a category, if you have 10 categorys and post in them, you get a better chance of getting people joining up. People want content,

Back
Top Bottom