Photo Hosting

ssc456

Fully Optimized
It's just occurred to me after seeing somebody elses post that my post should probably be in this category.

Hey guys,

So I've been toying about for a while now with my GoDaddy hosting.
What started out as me thinking "hmmmm I pay £6 or £7 a month for GoDaddy hosting with unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth, why don't I use it to put my photos on there ..." turned into a little experimental project for me.

So I now invite you to take a look at something that is still very much in the early stages.

Home Page - Scott Catterall Gallery

Essentially i'd like to invite you guys to take a look, register, you can just put an email address like ss@ss.com or something for now, i'm not interested in getting your details and there is no email verification required.

Take a look and try out the functionality.

At the moment the home page is just blank, i'm just interested in functionality for now.
So if you do fancy a look around, you'll want to head over, register, login, then look at creating your own album, uploading photos and viewing them and perhaps posting back some of the photos on here?

I evolved the website into something a lot more complicated as more of a learning exercise than anything else.

Also at the moment the View Albums or Manage Albums are visible all the time but will not work unless you are registered.

Back
Top Bottom