Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > Web Design and Development | Site Reviews
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 11:50 AM   #41
Site Team

Default Re: PC Formats forum is totaly gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by novartic
ok! what im doing is trying to get some regular posters on my forum and 2nd im trying to get more on my forum.
Just give it time and your forum will grow. Be patient.

Old 03-31-2004, 12:12 PM   #42
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
ok! what im doing is trying to get some regular posters on my forum and 2nd im trying to get more on my forum.
But you don't do it by spamming everyone and everything in every oppurtunity you get. Look at this place. We have posters that come back, such as you, Kalthorn, Xinam, Geforceboy, The sickness etc. We have a very large amount of members. This place is basically a large community. But, did Dave get all these members by begging them to join? By spamming forums saying "join computerforums! lolz!"? By dropping in links everywhere possible by saying "hey!you!download it from my site instead of crappy download.com"?

Think about it

Old 03-31-2004, 12:54 PM   #43
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Yeah! Its not easy! I'm not going to bother on mine until the Easter Holidays when I have more time.
Old 03-31-2004, 01:28 PM   #44
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker
But you don't do it by spamming everyone and everything in every oppurtunity you get. Look at this place. We have posters that come back, such as you, Kalthorn, Xinam, Geforceboy, The sickness etc. We have a very large amount of members. This place is basically a large community. But, did Dave get all these members by begging them to join? By spamming forums saying "join computerforums! lolz!"? By dropping in links everywhere possible by saying "hey!you!download it from my site instead of crappy download.com"?

Think about it
Sing it Hallilulia! Want you want is to be put on a Web Search, or something along those lines, to create friends in Forums and then ask them. I did like Rocker's quote of "join computerforums! lolz!" ! Very good! If I had seen that in December by anyone from here I wouldn't have joined and you'd have lost a very good poster! Not to blow my own trumpet that much.

Spamming is the lowest Form of Posting.
Old 04-01-2004, 03:55 AM   #45
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Novartic_ Send a message via Yahoo to Novartic_

then how come you havent come back then? o never mined im doing it again.
Video:800 x 600 in64KColors.
O/S:Windows XP Pro SP2 CRACKED. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE MY SIG, IT HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR 2 YEARS SO LEAVE IT.
Old 04-01-2004, 11:16 AM   #46
Guru

Spamming again? What are you doing again?

Have you thought about my offer yet? Personally I don't mind I just though it would help you and I out together.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:28 PM   #47
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
then how come you havent come back then? o never mined im doing it again.
If your talking to me;

A) I only joined to help you, not necesarily to become a "leet" poster.

B) You were doing my head in, so that was another reason I joined.

As for "doing it again", I hope that doesn't mean you are gonna spam this place up again, as I will get to personally remove all the links from your posts, and replace them with "I lub nachos", or "Betty swallocks". Which I would enjoy quite alot - it's amazing what spare of the moment things I can up with sometimes. ^_^

You have been warned.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:36 PM   #48
Guru

Lol! Good idea! Or replace them with links to ComputerForums!
Old 04-22-2004, 06:33 AM   #49
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Novartic_ Send a message via Yahoo to Novartic_

umm i think that was to me i think? yes iv taken the suggestion and the answer it yes. we could do as a team with fakzility and shaz and uz 4 will be all apart of the novartic team family
Video:800 x 600 in64KColors.
O/S:Windows XP Pro SP2 CRACKED. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE MY SIG, IT HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR 2 YEARS SO LEAVE IT.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:23 AM   #50
Fully Optimized

Quote:
umm i think that was to me i think? yes iv taken the suggestion and the answer it yes. we could do as a team with fakzility and shaz and uz 4 will be all apart of the novartic team family
Yes, as in, your going to spam this place up again with links your site? Well, go ahead - but remember - I keep a look out for your posts - so don't expect many people to see links to your site *unless* you post them appropriately in the Web/Advertising board.

Novartic Team Family? That sounds kinda like some old american gangster group. If I'm in this little gang of yours then please don't expect me to partake - I do have better things to do with my time. =P

When are you actually planning to do this? I see words, but I see no actions ...

Closed Thread