Online web school with great features pls read it

hamidonline

Banned
We are looking forward to bring some young talent into WWW so they can use their skills and also their valuable time to achieve something useful.So we decided to open this online school to help young talent to learn and make their own website easily by themselves.
In this school we offer our users wide range of features such as:

Free web programming and web designing lessons.

Free online support during their learning and training period.

Up to 45% discount to our users to buy hosting.

Free online support to run and manage their website.

We are proud to announce that we are the first and the only online web school which pays the users to read their online lesson and also gives the users free online support.

for more details login at http://hamidschool.com or email me at info@hamidschool.com

I am only 17 years old, please if you like the layout and idea of the website that i designed and you are interested on exchanging the link with my website feel free to do it though because it is the best support for me from you and i will really appreciate it!

Let's make impossible, possible with Hamid School.

Hamid Moudi

any suggestion is more than welcome!

I click the link and get this:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hamidschool.surreyhost.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 Server at www.hamidschool.com Port 80

You blantently copied and pasted those tutorials. THEY STILL HAVE THE COPYRIGHT SIGNS ON:

"http://www.hamidschool.com/article-PHP+MySQL+Order+By+Keyword-95.htm" has got a link to the W3Schools website, from which they where copied! :S

Back
Top Bottom