Need help redoing a website

Hey everybody! I have a website my friend made for our software company Diamond Softworks. Sadly, my friend is bad at web design. Our website has not yet been released to the public, until now. You can see how bad it is yourself at http://www.diamondsoft.tk/. yes, I know. It needs a lot of work, but that is where you come in. I need you guys to help me make my website an awsome website for the new operating system we are releasing soon. Thank you. And it must be in HTML. And you need to send it in an email to diamondsoftworks@yahoo.com or areptom@aim.com. Thanks!

I would write something up for you but i don't think it's worth the amount of work if it's to be hosted on a free host with a .tk domain.

Pick up a domain name (as little as 99p/$1.44 for .info for example) and then some web hosting (also can be really cheap, if you like i can help you out with a package on my servers with a discount cos your a CF member, $5.50 a year) if you want to get respect as a firm. I know your a freeware company (from what i can gather) so you wont have a lot of cash kicking about but this one time expense will soon be subsidised through PR and the adSense you have on the site.

If you had these things going for you i wouldn't be typing this, i'd be coding your website for you.

Back
Top Bottom