Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > Web Design and Development | Site Reviews
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #1
Send a message via AIM to diamondsoft Send a message via Yahoo to diamondsoft
Default Need help redoing a website

Hey everybody! I have a website my friend made for our software company Diamond Softworks. Sadly, my friend is bad at web design. Our website has not yet been released to the public, until now. You can see how bad it is yourself at http://www.diamondsoft.tk/. yes, I know. It needs a lot of work, but that is where you come in. I need you guys to help me make my website an awsome website for the new operating system we are releasing soon. Thank you. And it must be in HTML. And you need to send it in an email to diamondsoftworks@yahoo.com or areptom@aim.com. Thanks!

diamondsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:18 AM   #2
Fully Optimized
Default Re: Need help redoing a website

So..uhh which thread are you using?

StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:13 PM   #3
Fully Optimized
Send a message via MSN to tom-knox
Default Re: Need help redoing a website

I would write something up for you but i don't think it's worth the amount of work if it's to be hosted on a free host with a .tk domain.

Pick up a domain name (as little as 99p/$1.44 for .info for example) and then some web hosting (also can be really cheap, if you like i can help you out with a package on my servers with a discount cos your a CF member, $5.50 a year) if you want to get respect as a firm. I know your a freeware company (from what i can gather) so you wont have a lot of cash kicking about but this one time expense will soon be subsidised through PR and the adSense you have on the site.

If you had these things going for you i wouldn't be typing this, i'd be coding your website for you.
New laptop:
2.1 Ghz Core 2 Duo processor :: nVidia GT150m :: 15.6" HD LCD :: 4gb RAM :: 320gb HDD

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote