need help advertising...

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
hey everyone, I have started my new forum, and I need members, but I also need a way of advertising. I don't have much money to spend on this, so does anyone know of any cheap or free ways I could advertise my new site?
thanks for the ideas:)

Surely you know the rules, don't you? ... Next time post this in the Advertising/Reviews/thingy board. ;) Cheers.

Erm, just wait over time is probably the best idea. Get lots of posts and more there'll be more results in Google for your Forum on a wider range of subjects. As far as I know, there are no cheap or free ways to advertise beyond waiting.

Ah, the Invasion Board. Well, good luck with it - I may join if I get the time.

Another kind of advertising is to get friends on other Forums and invite them to the Board. If they like it its likely they'll tell others and if they like it they'll tell others.

ok, well, I'll wait some more then. thanks. hope you have time to sign up. right now it's just me and Matt be me.

I'm not spamming. I asked for advertising ideas. I also placed a link and description in the advertising board, but this is not spamming. if it's just because I put a small link, I'll delete it. doesn't matter to me.

Back
Top Bottom