Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > Web Design and Development | Site Reviews
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-31-2004, 09:07 PM   #1
In Runtime
Default Need Consultant

Hi Everyone,

I'm about to redo my site & I'm seeking a specialized person who isn't going to break my minimal bank account.

Here's what I'm seeking...

1. Direct instructions on what menu links should go where & why & possible elimination of pages if they aren't needed. Where the ezine signup box should go, affiliate program, toll free # etc. for essense of flow & clarity,

2. Someone who specializes in "getting to yes without selling" & can help me redo the web copy on the pages so my site is clear on what I want the customer to do. If that person knows SEO, that would be great, but it's not necessary.

I'm looking for someone who has a track record of helping people redo the organization of their sites & the customer started to see results within a few weeks to a month.

Determining value proposition, that will keep people reading is key & if they don't specialize in this area, I'm not interested.

3. Someone who knows about "core stories" & can help me build one.

Anyone you are aware of who is proficient in some or all of these areas is much appreciated.

Thanks so much & Happy Halloween !

ep2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 09:31 AM   #2
Fully Optimized
Default Re: Need Consultant

LOL havent u posted a thread like this before?

Dynamix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 09:43 PM   #3
In Runtime

To ep2002
Hi, you can check with http://jody.datacreek.com/ he also knows alot.
You need a art review also, i took a look at your site that is listed at your profile. Art reports are complex and i don't post them until i know if you would like one. But i would be happy to give you a userablity report than you can decide if you would like a art report. Let me know by private message or see my electric avenue thread and post a message.

electric avenue
Fathom ex
Money Builder and Resources

ARMITRON is offline   Reply With Quote