My Website

WYSIWUG

In Runtime
Cyberville!

I am in progress of creating of making a website for school, and was wondering, since the site is about computers, could someone go to my site (go to ram.html) and see if all the facts are correct, and if the site layout is good. The index.html has spelling mistakes - but I have to have an index.html. Please click on Random Access Memory (RAM) to read the page.

Does the picture on index.html load?

http://www.zapthecomputer.net46.net

THANKS!

BTW I have only uploaded one "right" page - ram.html, all other pages are faulse pages, needed to make the web server happy.

MADE FOR FIREFOX.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem too bad. Layout is good. I didn't read any of the info but the overall "feel" seems fine.

Honestly, unless the site is going to talk about liquid cooling, which it doesn't appear it will, I'd switch to a more standard computer picture. It's going to confuse people as to what the website is really about.

Honestly, unless the site is going to talk about liquid cooling, which it doesn't appear it will, I'd switch to a more standard computer picture. It's going to confuse people as to what the website is really about.

I agree with jmacavali the image needs to be changed. Also add some CSS to the Navigation Menu. simple css navbar tut

Back
Top Bottom