My site

Looks good. Good layout, easy to read.

I don't see any problems, but to be honest i didn't have much time to look for them either.

My biggest problem is getting traffic.
Specifically traffic from Dublin, Ireland.
Thanks for taking a look.

Dude, whats up? thats the second thread you mentioned that in. Both threads are past thirty days of inactivity and are considered off limits. Tell us why you did this twice, then these will be locked down.

hey moderator be quite ova there(jk) i kno him so dont kick me other moderators, and to answer ur ? to wuts up, i say nothin but my gay laptop

hey moderator be quite ova there(jk) i kno him so dont kick me other moderators, and to answer ur ? to wuts up, i say nothin but my gay laptop

Took me a minute to realize who you were... I think your laptop situation made me remember.

But Cormac, I will need an answer.

Dude, whats up? thats the second thread you mentioned that in. Both threads are past thirty days of inactivity and are considered off limits. Tell us why you did this twice, then these will be locked down.

obviously dosent like the site :( and wants people to think it is trash

^^ That's my guess, but I need an answer before I can do anything. By all means, both could be made from clip art in MS Word, or from the same hosting company or whatever. Seems pointless, but we just gotta wait for an answer.

Hi guys,

could you take a peek at my site.

Any constructive review comments will be warmly welcomed.

There are several problems with it, but I'll let you spot them.

http://www.dublinpcservices.ie

Thanks
David
I'm viewing your site in IE7 and there's something definitely wrong with the borders of the text on the right. It should be centered, otherwise it's not possible to read it.

Back
Top Bottom