My Proxy...

looks pretty good :)
i think when i posted my zelune proxy it gave people a few ideas. you can never have enough proxies :D
the only thing i dont like is the ad's, but yea without them alot of us would be screwed

When did you post your proxy? Because i had a Zelune proxy about 4 months back. IMO it's quicker than PHPProxy.. Also - Got any tips about promotion? I have added it to a few Proxy Toplink's sites... But is there any other way to get visitors?

oh i dunno when i posted mine.. but yea it doesnt really matter lol.
i just had a few people showing interest in zelune when i did.

i can only suggest advertising on forums and between friends, and if possible fill out the google form thing to get it listed, although my forum just appeared on google after a while. its never easy

yeah - my other site's apeared on google after a week or so, without me adding them with the form thing. What's the URL to your proxy? We could do a link swap if ya like?

Jo3, if your proxy is made like dude se's, it'll get us past blockers and onto myspace at school ^_^. Dude's proxy is the only one that i know of that can get around my school blocks. I'll try yours when school resumes.

Back
Top Bottom