My forum..have a look!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Hey, that other thread I made did not have much of an effect on the amount of people who joined CT!

Please, check it out, every single member on there says they like the place..seriousley, ask Dev0115, ArrizX, GlasseyeUK, lhuser, ~K-Pow~, Tommy Boy..

So please, have a look at it, evan sign up and ask a few questions, please..

Computer Talk

why dont you and renegade just join forces for one site. i know you mentioned before that you were admin of 2 sites and mod of another. why not just put all your efforts in this site or funkhub instead of having two sites? i have been helping out with funkhub (posting mainly) but just doesnt seem like the effort is going into it. this site looks more successful though so maybe ditch funkhub?

you dont really need more than 1 admin imo. maybe 2 if you bugger off on holiday or somewhere a lot.

i like it...the layout is good, however, i'm not a big fan of white lettering on a black background....bothers my eyes to look at it. also, maybe you could add the feature where you get a peak at what's in a post when you pause your cursor over the title....like it does here on cf...that's a real neat and useful feature. keep up the good work.

Yeah, im on the lookout for some good hacks/mods..still needs work of course..but we need more members really..

fancy joining? :p

joxley1990 said:
fancy joining? :p

thanks for the invite....nothing personal at all, but i'm not joining ANY other forums at this time. i spend too much time on the computer as it is now just with this forum. also, having more than 1 forum in which i post i see as counterproductive, and kind of a duplication of service. i am very happy using cf because my questions get answered quickly, and this is a great community of people. i wish you good luck that your forum will grow over time as people search for forums, and join it.

thebigdintx said:
thanks for the invite....nothing personal at all, but i'm not joining ANY other forums at this time. i spend too much time on the computer as it is now just with this forum. also, having more than 1 forum in which i post i see as counterproductive, and kind of a duplication of service. i am very happy using cf because my questions get answered quickly, and this is a great community of people. i wish you good luck that your forum will grow over time as people search for forums, and join it.

Lol, you dont have to post, just join so I can get that users number up lol

Na, no worries mate.

whats the point of having alot of users if they dont post? hey guys check it out! i got 35724938673486734196823285784964836 users, and 12 posts

Firstly, I was joking around, noticed how I put..

me said:

me said:
Na, no worries mate.

Secondly, to have a forum with that many users, would be something to rant and rave about..

Thirdly, keep comments like that to yourself please.

Back
Top Bottom