my first website, be gentle

btcc john

Beta member
i have just started my own website and was really looking for some feedback and suggestions.http://www.btccnow.co.uk

its a motorsport website based on the british touring cars, i made i with the free windows live offer, which has limited options in terms of design but offered a free domain name also so i gave it a go.

i have had problems with html, randomly it seems to accept some but not other pieces of code , the same can be said of some hyperlinks,if the code doesnt work then the page will not load in the browser, but most seems fine. i have also had feedback that the page looks stange in some browsers?

its not listed in any search engines yet, however i have submitted the url to a few but have not yet been crawled.

any tips on advertising would be usefull also

i have also considerd taking adverts from google, do you think this is a good idea

many thanks for any advice

regards
john

looks great for a office live website. i gave up on mine due to the lack of options in terms of creating new pages.
the best thing to do is to tell all your friends about it and get them to pass it on.

Back
Top Bottom