My computer forum

mike90t09

Baseband Member
I created a computer forum a while ago and would love to share it. It's not a fancy professional forum but it has all the computer information you need. I am still adding new things and hope to find more members.

Comgeek Computer Forum

Please check it out, and spread the word!

Just at a quick look and ignoring all the plagiarism issues, my 2 bits of advice would be:

- Get rid of that green logo at the top. It takes up way too much space and looks like it was done in paint.
- If you're serious about this taking off, register your own domain name - subdomains of other sites look very amateurish.

That said, all of the above aside, I can pretty much guarantee that won't take off unless you've got something special tucked up your sleeve. There's thousands of these sorts of forums online already, why would anyone need a new one?!

That was just a site for my friends and I. I know that I would never be able to actually compete with any computer forum. I am no good with making sites as you can clearly see. I only had 5 members, I knew all of them.

I'll just stick with building computers. I tried my hands at a forum and failed. Not a big deal.

Good for you, get back to doing what you know. I wouldnt've had the ba**s to try to start a forum. It's near impossible these days.

Yup.

I apologize if I came off a bit harsh, but I think you understand why now.

I do hope you stick around here at CF. You can learn quite a bit from all of these great minds we have here.

Don't worry about dude. I completely understand, you had every right to call me out like that. It's all good.
I am definitely sticking around here at CF. You guys are very brilliant and very helpful. I know that I will learn a lot.

It'll be nice to have a new member on board. We all gotta start somewhere. I didn't know much when I came here, but you learn a little every day...even just reading through other threads! I'm still learning!

Back
Top Bottom