My Awesome New Website

hascet

Fully Optimized
I found out this domain was available and I just had to get it, so I did, its a pretty good domain too, only 6 letters, pronounceable, and a .com! So anyway visit, and enjoy I hope you use it for stuff, its useful at school since its not blocked but you can play games and stuff :D
www.hascet.com

I recommend that you keep that domain for a few years, as it won't be long before a short domain like that with- not one, but TWO- vowels will be worth a lot of money. And it's pronounceable- not the best, but far better than something like xraru or something. Resell it for a lot of money.

-Ian

Cool you used Webpage Maker :D, a really great app.

Some of the YouTube videos were removed...you should center the whole site and add a background or something.

I recommend that you keep that domain for a few years, as it won't be long before a short domain like that with- not one, but TWO- vowels will be worth a lot of money. And it's pronounceable- not the best, but far better than something like xraru or something. Resell it for a lot of money.

-Ian

Thanks I was thinking the same thing about the domain, I was excited to find out it wasn't registered :D

Are u gonna keep the forums the way they are or are u gonna add more stuff.

I was plannign on keeping them like that, make it really simple with one forum, no need to decide which one to post in :p

Cool you used Webpage Maker :D, a really great app.

Some of the YouTube videos were removed...you should center the whole site and add a background or something.

Thanks for the suggestions I'll definatley center the page. And I'll work on getting the YouTube thing fixed, it doesn't work that well...

Hey your site look good mate!
Good domain as well not to long and pronoucble.

And yeah like Drumthrasher said you should center the whole website

I would also get the full version of WPM so you don't have to open each HTML file and delete the watermark image :D.

Back
Top Bottom