Mobile website position service

prsearch.net

Beta member
Hi, all!

Some of you will be happy to know that a new service has just been released. I mean those people who actively used prsearch.net services. It's very convenient for those who want to be always on guard of what's going on. I mean what's going on with his or her web site. If you want to track your web site's position results wherever you are, you can benefit by this mobile web site position service based on [url]www.prsearch.net [/url]. It's that simple! If your computer is not available, you can find out your web site's Google and Yahoo position right from your mobile phone or any device with WAP and/or GPRS. Many people have already loved prsearch.net and use it effectively in order to know their web site's Google and Yahoo position or check their PR and the number of inbound links. It's accurate and convenient in use what many users have already checked out. Since today you can travel with prsearch.net as it will always be with you. Just make your mobile connected to the Internet and find out your web site's position in Yahoo or Google search engines. Isn't it fascinating?

I guess you'll be glad to have such a service on your mobile. Please, check it out and feel free to post your valuable feedback at prsearch.net. Just type your helpful comments about this new mobile search position service into a feedback box at the bottom of the search results page. Valuable feedback appreciated.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom