Looking for Mods.

well my offer still stands if he wanted a more reliable forum, if not ill find some use for it im sure

Brookfield are you sure you have entered your email adress corectly cos the one we have on file looks weird . If you want i can PM you the one we have over there and you can confirm that is the correct email

most new sites fail not long after they open. its for lots of reasons really. the fact that there are loads of sites offering the same thing is one of the reasons but its more down to dedication and cost. you need lots of these to stand a chance and many people do try hard, but to compete with the bigger sites it is just too much of a mission

i might just make mine a general forum where people can just chill out and chat, so i might just give the link to a few friends. i dont have any ideas on a good forum so im going to keep it simple for now

most new sites fail not long after they open. its for lots of reasons really. the fact that there are loads of sites offering the same thing is one of the reasons but its more down to dedication and cost. you need lots of these to stand a chance and many people do try hard, but to compete with the bigger sites it is just too much of a mission

i might just make mine a general forum where people can just chill out and chat, so i might just give the link to a few friends. i dont have any ideas on a good forum so im going to keep it simple for now
Thrice bitten, thrice shy.

Kyle heard of my difficulties & ironed everything out, so as of yesterday I'm on the staff there as Global Admin, see ya there guys!
dirol.gif

Back
Top Bottom