Looking to hire web designers and graphic designers

Are you interested in project/task outsourcing (contracted-type work)? Or simply looking to hire?

It will be outsourcing at the beginning with "hiring" being the idea if you really flourish. I will be hiring as i in you'll become a integral part of the firm (if you want to be) but the work will be from your own home, because our office is in the UK in a small seaside town and it wouldn't make much sense for anyone to leave their job in the US and come here.

I have a long wrap-sheet(coding background). Examples are:
Sapphire -- A web-interface Inventory Management System for a Scrap-metal company. It is currently a single organization application, but we have hopes of developing it further so we can re-sell it to other similar companies. Written in .NET 2.0 (VB and C# hybrid), using a SQL Server 2005 database. The application is a complete workflow management offering. It imports from excel files into the database, allows for manual entry of inventory, warehouse management, customer management, building of loads to be shipped and reporting of current inventory with a custom query language (that I translate into SQL) for filtering inventory. It's built on an Ajax framework so it's highly responsive and the reporting can be exported to Excel or PDF.

I can't show you that one unfortunately, you have to log in to see anything.

examples of websites worked on:
PhilChalmers.com - My work:
CMS modifications to existing framework, creation of a "seminar registration" process that uses an xml database (since mySQL was not available at the time), and logs the registrations for use at the venue where the seminar is taking place.
Graphics maintenance, updates, content updates, Usability engineering.

Fieldstone Farms.
Design work, color schemes, x-broswer compatibility, extensive CSS support for the static menu, search engine optimization in progress.

My company's new site
All design work, content, Css, xhtml, SEO, x-browser compatibility, CMS, all driven by asp.net 2

I have more examples if you want.

here are some web-layouts I did for clients, none of them made it into live production due to budget constraints:
Remax traditions agent site
International Sources - A global outsourcing agency
Layouts for the Phil Chalmers website before we were undercut by the publisher... grrr.

I'd certainly be interested in bringing you aboard Daeva, your crib sheet reads very nicely. Tell me a bit about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom