Khorinis Mail - Email Service

KhorinisMail

Beta member
Hello users of ComputerForums,
I'm the owner of 'Khorinis Mail' and want to show it to the user of this forum. First of all - I'm sorry for my mistakes in English but it's hard for me because of it's not my main language. I hope it's not a problem to understand what I write and you can accept it. Khorinis Mail is already running since one year and my main focus is on privacy. That's the reason why I chose the location. Privacy is a real often attacked point and we shouldn't loose it. Receive and send emails is working without problems. If I mean that I guarantee privacy it doesn't mean that I would accept criminal activities. If you don't do criminal things you don't have to worry but if you do I will forward your details to the asking person (for example police / lawer). Backups are going to made all 24 hours. Also a big bonus point should be the nice design of my service - it's kept easy but nice.

Details about free account:
==============
Space: 20,00 MB
Spam-Protection: yes
Languages: German, English
very clear design
no advertisement
==============

Link to website:
http://khorinis.com/

If you have questions or problems you can reply here and i will answer as good as i can. I'm sorry if it's not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom