I made a forum

compguy91

Fully Optimized
Here's the link to the forum I made on IPBFree: http://troysforums.ipbfree.com/index.php?

It's not a real creative name but we have some cool features such as an arcade and RSS feeds. The arcade has over 500 games so if you're looking to pass the time with some fun games, play in the arcade. The arcade also lets you do tournaments. Feel free to come on over and join, It's mostly an off topic forum but we talk about other things too, and there's a computer section there too if you want to talk about computers and technology.

I have a forum with ipbfree. So what do you think of it? Pretty nice, huh? But IMO a real domain is always best for traffic. ;)

I really like it. I think it's the best and most stable host I've used so far. I haven't had one problem with uptime or errors like I did with my last one. I'm definitely going to be getting a real domain soon but I'm gonna hold off for just a little while longer just to make sure I like this one.

The only thing about a real domain IMO is that you never know if it will be worth the money because you will never know how many members you will get. That is the big advantage over free hosted boards like IPBFree and Forumer.

i like my hosting and my .co.nr re direct is good enough for now
although domains are cheap so i may buy one soon

a .co.nr is a very good alternative to a domain, but I couldn't get one to work with my other site before I got this one. :(

Back
Top Bottom