Helping police & looking for feedback

i like the look of the new one better,not sure about the menu buttons, and it wudnt display properly on my opera browser, so people might think its not working etc. Also on the old site, it seems to me to be better laid out, ie the information is all there and easy to get to. Recovered property, read here to see how this site works etc, is easy to access, with pictures present that draws the eye. The new one if its finished, in my mind, may look a bit better, but looks harder to use, and this might put people off.

Its a good site and i really like the newer one. I viewed your source and its looking neat. One thing i would add into your new one is a bottom hyperlinks to things like contact us and about us and all that most stuff. Down where you got "All Rights Reserved", this will allow people to really get to what they need fast. and if there not able to work out your drop down tabs. I find its best to have more then one way for a person to get to the info. There are still stupid people out there.lol

Back
Top Bottom