Funniest Computer or IT Security Story Contest

Bouch

Beta member
Win a Magazine Subscription of choice with the most humorous Information Security Story Contest hosted by SecurePuter.com

I thought it would be entertaining to host a contest for the funniest most humorous computer security story. I know they exist. Not only do I deal with the day to day stuff, I've participated in a collaborative experiment with Foundstone to test companywide user security awareness. The scenarios that resulted were quite humorous and probably trumped my favorite experience during normal daily activities. Here is how the contest will work.

Contest Requirements
Submit your story to bouch at secureputer dot com
It should be 100+ words
Related to IT and primarily Security
Not made up or stolen from another source (honor system)
You can submit more than one story. I know I have many.
and of course so funny I'll fall off my chair

Contest Rewards
1 Year Magazine Subscription of your choice. If notified that you are the winner, I will provide instructions via email on how to claim your prize.

Contest Results
On November 15th 2008 I'll post the submissions and a poll for you to vote on your favorites. On Christmas Eve 2008 (December 24th 2008), the poll will end and the winner will receive a Holiday gift of a free 1 year subscription to a magazine of choice.

I'll include a couple of my own stories, but will exclude them from being voted for. I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope to host quite a few contests in the coming years. I enjoy hosting contests and have no problem funding prizes for participants of SecurePuter.com

Back
Top Bottom