Fresh New Look Check it out!

imasoldier

Beta member
Ok for those that have seen my Old Website that nice but i have completely changed it and now I think it's even better then ever. It now does not take forever to load up and even has a games section soon I'll be putting in a chat! :)

www.guru-modz.tk

Don't know about you, but that site gave MSN an Internal Error for me.

What is it with people and the .tk address recently? Its scareing me.

yeah I have to go download some java client. Do you really need something that complex?

Also when I was looking at this in linux your stuff was bleeding/overlapping each other.

also i looked at the rest of your site once i downloaded java and everything was really screwy in linux. I just thought it was you but for some reason your site looks horrible in linux.

Hmmm well yes to make a light on my website on the buttons they have to rollover which its 3 images on top of each other anyways if your using linux and its screwing up i cant do anything about that as i dont have linux and the site seems to work fine for me. Oh and the resend most people use .tk is becasue its free .com isnt.

Well my answer would be about the linux question is too bad for linux. I have people complaining that people with 800x600 resolution monitors cant see my site. I tell them too bad, I dont reallly care.

:bump:

Did i mention the jaggies in most of your images I would recommend fixing that. One possible thing could be the images are not at the proper size.

Back
Top Bottom