Fresh design resources.

pureme

Beta member
Do you need a new and cool design resources? If so, how about visiting http:// www.designcontents.com? We provide communication professionals with an indispensable resource for searching, purchasing and downloading royalty-free. If you are interested in a real design world, join us. You never disappoint. We offer free resources. We can help your business, recommending link and banner trading.
If you have any Question,
Contact "help@designcontents.com" you will receive our best attention.
Thank you.!!

You need to advance your site in text art. This is important for readablity. Black or gray text is not a good method.

To go beyond............b=base/or basis

A summary in text art.
I have studed page design in my studies, and even know why Life magazine was profable(the pictures only) in the depression.See "The Art of the Book by Ed James Bettley" showing how books where called books of light, because they where in brown,blue and other text colors. at the 15th century in Europe and other parts of the world the black suit system appeared in top hats and black carrages buying cheap black india ink. Why?? Because mostly they where con artist. No not all who wear black clothing are con artist (better to put on a gental blue or other colored shirts verse black clothes). This is why black text is a unartful situation and many suffer to read through black text (black art). Hope this helps.

Refer me to others as a adviser, i need the work.
V means vision in art in the word advice.
A CF member
electric avenue

Back
Top Bottom