Forum review please! :)

@hascet
Thank you for that, i will talk to the webmaster and put it in place.

@T-MAN
I am using Firefox everytime, and the site looks to be in place for me. Could you post up a screenshot..

@T-MAN
I am using Firefox everytime, and the site looks to be in place for me. Could you post up a screenshot..

Sorry man, replied to wrong thread, should have been the thread in Social Lounge, brain fade happened, must be getting old timers. Yours looks fine.

Sorry man, replied to wrong thread, should have been the thread in Social Lounge, brain fade happened, must be getting old timers. Yours looks fine.

lol...alrighty...its all good. i've done that before too :p

That logo didn't turn out how I expected it once I see it in the site. It doesn't look very good with how the circuit cuts off in the sides.

That logo didn't turn out how I expected it once I see it in the site. It doesn't look very good with how the circuit cuts off in the sides.

well it looks great...but if we could get a circuit to go through the whole top...it would look better...imo :)

well it looks great...but if we could get a circuit to go through the whole top...it would look better...imo :)

Ya that's exactly what I was thinking, but then you'd have to make the forum a fixed width to make it look right.

Back
Top Bottom