Facebook

I'm on it, but there's no way I'm handing out my profile link.

Not yet, anyway.

Facebook is for college students only, you have to have a valid college, highschool or company email address that is supported by facebook, and we can't see your profile Natalya unless we log in.

Trust me, its not that much fun unless you wish to procrastinate a report or something. The maker recently refused a couple million dollar offer to sell it. He was a Harvard dropout who wanted a way to communicate with his other friends over the net. Funny how things can end up.

Appolyons said:
Trust me, its not that much fun unless you wish to procrastinate a report or something. The maker recently refused a couple million dollar offer to sell it. He was a Harvard dropout who wanted a way to communicate with his other friends over the net. Funny how things can end up.
Wow... I could use a couple million dollars. :D

Tommy Boy said:
Facebook is for college students only, you have to have a valid college, highschool or company email address that is supported by facebook, and we can't see your profile Natalya unless we log in.

You can't view her profile anyway unless you're in one of her networks, or friends with her. So I can't view her profile either, even though I've got an account and I can log in.

Facebook's got good privacy options, you can really restrict things if you want to.

Back
Top Bottom