Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > Web Design and Development | Site Reviews
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-18-2011, 05:24 AM   #1
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Design Critique?

www.digipos.com.au

I'm looking for some honest reviews, this site is almoste done (Some parts of the site are still being populated though).

Neodude112320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #2
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to SPuNKYbd Send a message via MSN to SPuNKYbd Send a message via Yahoo to SPuNKYbd Send a message via Skype™ to SPuNKYbd
Default Re: Design Critique?

Anyway to make the scrolling stop the first time would be helpful... Like i was reading it and looking at teh pictures then it scrolled away and restarted. The products section is awesome all the moving and the computer basically eating the mobo and stuff is awesome. However it doesnt line up. Like theres a couple USB ports and a disk drive on the case but not on the front of the mobo chasi. Idk i think that might be because the computer pulls out the back but you have it going in the front. I dont think any buyers would notice, but im critqueing =P.

Very nice website. It beats mine by far and i mean bar FAR. Lol. im about to post it maybe you can critque me too?

Old 01-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
Bogan

Yeah why not, post it up and ill take a look.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #4
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to SPuNKYbd Send a message via MSN to SPuNKYbd Send a message via Yahoo to SPuNKYbd Send a message via Skype™ to SPuNKYbd

I looked closer on your site and i think im wrong, the chasi and the mobo do line up =P Ive never worked with a pc like that before.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
Bogan

Yeah, they are a dedicated POS Computers, the motherboard and PSU are on a metal frame which slides into the case, so if something dies you just change the blade! Very easy for end uses.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #6
Daemon Poster

I love the design of your site. I think there are two main things I would change. The first would be your flash animation on the top of your site. My eye is completely taken away from the rest of your site because it's constantly moving. If you add a stop action code in the actionscript for the last frame of that animation it would give that page some finality and also give the user more ability to look around in my opinion.

The second thing I would change is the advertising animation on the right side of the home page. But I think it's the fact that I am not a fan of quickly scrolling animations unless it's really called for. when I see a website I get frustrated if things are constantly moving, flashing or changing; unless that's part of the whole point of the site and it's why i'm there in the first place.

Other than those two things I absolutely love the site!

jcon89 is offline   Reply With Quote