Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > Web Design and Development | Site Reviews
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-14-2005, 02:44 PM   #1
Wizard of Wires
Default ComputerVitals

I didn't feel like getting hammered about pulling up an old thread so I made a new one.
We added a few things and tweaked up some of the old.
We've added a chat room. Yep you read that right, a chat room. We have a modding section along with a game section. In the modding section you can tell others what you did and how you went about modding your case or any part of you system for that fact. In the game area you can foam at the mouth to your hearts content about games and the machines you play them on. AND I have added a Pre Build Checklist section. That's for "will this work with that" type of questions. Better to find out ahead of time,huh?
We have a library where you can find referance materials. We also have added a new wrinkle to the suggestions area. Problems with the forum itself can be posted in the problem area and get treated as a trouble ticket. Members are not allowed to respond to them as it's just for the coder and the admins to resolve. This makes it easier for the person working on the forum to see what is wrong on a user by user basis. Then they get archived for later referance.
EDIT: We have added a front page. News and reviews on things. It has links to other places. Right now just set up with hardware links. And a download section. Links to get various software. Dang I'm slipping.
So like David we are tweaking and adding and just having fun with the place. Come by and visit if you want. Just watch out for the paint buckets and ladders laying about.

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 04:17 PM   #2
Golden Master
Send a message via MSN to 135791
Default Re: ComputerVitals

i use to love it when you bitched about Ctf.net

and what they posted about CF on there, funny how things change

135791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 07:39 PM   #3
Send a message via AIM to Amorssang Send a message via MSN to Amorssang

Why are you still a moderator setishock?
Amorssang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 12:57 AM   #4
Fully Optimized
Send a message via ICQ to DJ Stephen Send a message via AIM to DJ Stephen Send a message via MSN to DJ Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Stephen

Leave him, hes a mod cus he might want to come back,

This needs editing on your homepage:
Your Onlline Computer Helpline,
Welcome to our new home. We have switched servers that will allow us more flexability.
Some of you may have noticed that you have been redirected to computervitals.net . This is normal. Soon we will have multiple domains. The .com will take 24-48 hours to come in effect.,
Soon we will have a whole listing of domains to use.

The bit i am on about it is bold.
DJ Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote