Compuforums

but its true. If you had a russion on there and you said that he is blue he would think that your saying he is gay. One of my college friends was russion and he told us every rude word and statment he know in russion as he was russion, it was very very funny.

LOL ZZZAAAAPPPPP!!! lol tell you what ill hold the handle and tern it and Computer G holds the 2 wires :D:D:D:D

PMSL. Owend. I would love to go up to him how with LK and then bouth of us splat him with custerd pies. Then sit back and laff when he goes crying to his mummy as he has pie in his eye. lol rolf. Sorry im evil ant I. Sorry if i ofended anyone. lol ha ha ha ha ha.

[font=Courier New,Courier,monospace]Referrer: (none)
[font=Courier New,Courier,monospace]Remote IP:82.195.165.202
Request:/home/ashleyuk/
Remote Host:www.compuforums.org
Remote Useragent:Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Redirect Code Status:404 [/font][/font]Warning: Division by zero in /home/ashleyuk/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 340

Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in /home/ashleyuk/public_html/inc/functions_post.php on line 165

Warning: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in /home/ashleyuk/public_html/inc/functions_post.php on line 165

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT t.*, (t.totalratings/t.numratings) AS averagerating, i.name AS iconname, i.path AS iconpath, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid = t.icon) LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.fid='3' AND t.visible='1' ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0,

Mate you need to get this sorted, i cant post.

Novartic_ said:
[font=Courier New,Courier,monospace]Referrer: (none)
[font=Courier New,Courier,monospace]Remote IP:82.195.165.202
Request:/home/ashleyuk/
Remote Host:www.compuforums.org
Remote Useragent:Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Redirect Code Status:404 [/font][/font]Warning: Division by zero in /home/ashleyuk/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 340

mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query: SELECT t.*, (t.totalratings/t.numratings) AS averagerating, i.name AS iconname, i.path AS iconpath, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_icons i ON (i.iid = t.icon) LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.fid='3' AND t.visible='1' ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0,

Mate you need to get this sorted, i cant post.

Thanks for pointing this out. I will get hold of Ashley ASAP.

i got ashleys msn somewhere, anyway why advertise this site, its from an old member here that got banned for being so rude, i dont think it shoudl be advertised becuase when he made this site he posted in this forum, i knew him and was an admin with him.

Webmonkey: This thread was going down in the listings. Why did you need to bring this up now?

Back
Top Bottom