Completely Lost. Google Help PLEASE!

Chamblin

Baseband Member
I have been working on my own webstore for awhile now. In my google merchant center I have a bunch of errors and this is one of them. Im compeltely lost on whats wrong with the description or the title? It all looks fine to me but yet it keeps getting disapproved? I went to google help and searched for a few hours now and I have contacted google all I keep getting is cheap run-arounds from a Multi-Million dollar company.... Help is very much appreciated

Monster Beats Solo Style High Definition Headphone
Item URL
http://chamblinswarehouse.com/products.php?product=Monster-Beats-Solo-...

Details
Id: 562
Price: $ 149.99
Department: Free Shipping (28)
Condition: new
Brand: Dr. Dre
Model number: JH_BTH_037
Shipping weight: 2 lbs
Height: 12 inches
Length: 12 inches
Width: 12 inches

Description
This earphone is making by the mould which we designed according to the original solo. Folding Design and Touring Case. Our production uses the ABS+G141R material for building the main part of headset which makes the headset flexible and strong. For the ear muff, it`s made of real leather which contain true nanometer protein, so the ear muff is soft and comfortable, even after long time wearing, you won`t feel any indisposed, the most important, this kind of leather can make ear muff close to your ear which can reduce outside noise effectively. Scratch-Resistant Gloss Finish. Extreme Comfort Ready for iPhone, Blackberry, and Music Phones Micro Minijack Folding Design and Touring Case Clean ClotH Scratch-Resistant Gloss Finish Headphone Cable Full Powe: Large, high-efficiency drivers let you crank it up and enjoy loud play without sound-wrecking distortion. Gold plated 3.5mm standard plug. Comes with stylish protective case and five earbuds. High Resolution Sound ...

Contact
Name: Chamblins Warehouse

Technical details
Source feed: ajax-export-1300136375.xml
Product Search: Disapproved
Title or description of the offer contains words not allowed by our policies. Learn more

Product Ads: Not configured

Search API for Shopping: Disapproved
Title or description of the offer contains words not allowed by our policies. Learn more

Back
Top Bottom