Come and join

Lol; think I'll skip that. But I'll give helpful comments about why:

1. Proboards (Yuk)
2. Proboards site, not self-hosted; no sure if you can self-host a proboard but hey.
3. Ads, got a Popup Blocked message when I went on and that huge great Ad at the top.
4. even the Domain Marker is a .tk - which also puts me off.
5. Proboards; just generally not nice, not nice style either although, again, Proboards don't have such a thing.

Just some suggestions:

1. Get hosting; and host a PhpBB Board. Some people like .tk - so thats just me moaning more than anything else.

Im not joining unless you join mine - http://pcforums.uni.cc/ - anyway - don't just regester for the free advertising - introuduce yourself first and join in with the fun, then start advertising. And, yes, I agree with LK - Proboards YUCK- get a free, ad-free, Invision Power Board 2.0 (worth over $200) at http://forumflash.com .

That was an I've already said the same about Invision Boards :D I don't like either - they're all very, I don't know, made up? PhpBB is ok but vBulletin is just so much more, I don't know, Forumy? Something like that - it feels looks seems smells right - and the Admin Controls are second to none. Not sure where they get the worth $200 thing from - but I wouldn't agree with. Thats why its Free :D Cause it isn't worth $200.

free because it has adverts and hosted with them. I have the proper version, and yes its worth a fair bit.

Well IPB is fine for me... and you can download a trial version (thats what i have done) and host it on a free host (that's got no ads). you can't use the free one permantly - but how long's permanamently - 10 years?

oh, and i think that was just me talking out of my arse. ;)

I still don't believe Invision Boards, and especially not Proboards, are worth anything near $200? Unless its a mafia interpreation of the Price on a Five Year Compounded Daily Interest of 5%. :D

invisions around $100. Its a great board, you obviously know nothing about it.

Back
Top Bottom