Chrome OS: A big Favour

mabandla2003

Beta member
With anticipation of the upcoming Chrome OS, I created a fan-site. The site is looking good and what's needed now is adding a lot of content to it. If there are is anyone interested in becoming an admin and posting articles e.t.c. on the site, get back to me please. And any suggestions are welcome on design, content e.t.c on the site.

chromeOSsite:)

Nigel

I really don't see anything unique in that site in terms of design.

Plus, you've posted this in the wrong forum.

Thanks for the reply. I am mainly interested in help with adding content to it. But I'll see what I can do with design ;)

Nige

Do you need some help? I'd be willing to help for free!

Thanks a lot :)

yeh, I need some help adding news content e.t.c to the site. Basicaly, I can create a special account for you which can allow you to write articles on anything relating to google/google software...it could be a review or just a new story.

let me know if this sounds interesting to you.

Nigel :)

Make sure once you set this site up that you advertise and get people to come to the site, otherwise it'll be vacant in a month.

I think it's a very cool idea and could actually catch on a lot if you prepare correctly.

GL.

Make sure once you set this site up that you advertise and get people to come to the site, otherwise it'll be vacant in a month.

I think it's a very cool idea and could actually catch on a lot if you prepare correctly.

GL.

thanks mate! I will try to advertise a lot. I just need a lot more content too. so if anyone here would like to write stories for the site or help me out in any other way I would much appreciate it!

:)

Back
Top Bottom