Check out my Website I just put up let me know what you think!

Childish and badly laid out. A spacesuited monkey and a monster as company mascot? Please...
The flash header ads go by so fast it gave me a headache. You should only show those on the home page anyway.
Start over and this time give it some serious thought.

Website making???? You mean webpage designing don't you? I could make pages, had plenty of people ask but I perfer to not put up with the headache of trying to design a website to satisfy a customer. And advertising online for computer repair lol good luck on that one no tellin what you gonna get sent to you demanding a repair when it should be junked and replaced

I like the monkey. :)

But you need to research more on the use of screen estate. There is nothing that grabs the attention of your visitors at the most important regions, which is a terrible waste.

Thanks for the suggestion dale. HP on Linux the point of having the website is possibly getting some experience doing some of the things that I am certified to do, while working on my security+ cert. I would like to know what you think of the site itself instead of bashing the services that it offers.

Ok I looked at the site and it probably will appeal to the kids but if i was looking for computer repair or a web designer (both of which I do myself) I would perfer more of a tech look on the site. Integrate some background fade images of computers and components if the monkey and robot are your logos then keep them otherwise go with more grown up figures

Ok I looked at the site and it probably will appeal to the kids but if i was looking for computer repair or a web designer (both of which I do myself) I would perfer more of a tech look on the site. Integrate some background fade images of computers and components if the monkey and robot are your logos then keep them otherwise go with more grown up figures
Thanks for your reply are you talking something like this http://www.geekforceone.com/geektest/index.html

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Thanks for your reply are you talking something like this http://www.geekforceone.com/geektest/index.html
That's just a test page worked 20 min. on it.

Back
Top Bottom