Check Out My Site Please Tell Me what you think!

Times new roman sucks.
And it is hard to see what the site is about - it's just a big bundle of flash and software which you happily spam in other forums thinking we won't notice it...

Yeah; it doesn't seem to haveb a purpose - and the game screens are pretty tacky in concept. Times New Roman is a little unpleasant for a site font too.

Interesting site though :D

wow

Wow you guys must be pretty dumb... the site is for "fun" it has games and funny flash. [I use it to imagine myself in The Sound of Music]

Everyone except for netrep1 gave constructive criticism so I can hardly see you justifying calling everyone dumb. Defiantely change the font just try a few out and see which looks best or better have a few test pages and run a poll on the main page for users to pick which one they think looks best.

Ok..yes the Times New Roman is a pain for the eyes. Switch to Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, Georgia anything.

Shorten your logo up top to fit the rest of the site then center it and add a background.

Uh..I don't really prefer the text on the menu or the logo. You could change that if you wish. Other then those basic things its a really good site

lots of content!

Back
Top Bottom