check this out.....

Infernal

Beta member
Well I see this site is about computers so i will let you know about this damn kool site
www.yahworld.com
if you don't register...just takt take a look at the theem....you can't not like that at least
If you are a haceker or want to learn how to hack then go register and see downloads and tutorials
Anyone will get a cick out of that
Learn how to deface ...and any it help you can possible imagine 24/7
www.yahworld.com/world/index.php for the homepage ..makes it more direct
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
take a look ....you won't regret
BTW this site went by the name of www.ram0na.net before

2 things come to mind:
1. correct your spelling, I can't understand what you're saying and it might attract more people to your site if you used proper grammar.(just a thought)
2. I believe those things are illegal to post here, you mentioned cracking and stuff. I don't think cracking and hacking is allowed here. also if they're so great how come site advisor came up as red when I clicked those links? looks kinda like warez to me but that's just my opinion, I'll let one of the moderators have a say on whether this is ok or not.

I have a few comments on your site. I would recommend removing the flash page at the beginning. The design is nice. The image under welcome is slightly hard to read though.

I agree. The flash page at the beginning is not so appropriate it slows hinder the user ability to enter the site immediately . The design is cool whith very nice graphics.
Having said that however the site is not apropriate for this forum I think.

Charles

:D It's funny how you said "please correct you spelling" when it should of been "please correct your spelling", lol.

Back
Top Bottom