A Brand New Sim Free Mobile Phone 4 Just £20 (*7610*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
devidodge said:
I have just recieved 3 phones and sold them for £320 each on ebay. Will order some more.

http://www.mobiles4all.com/index.asp?ref=26000115

Referral ID : 26000115 (just enter this number when signing up)

Refered : Friend/referral
Lol - netuser has a point; You've come on here advertising the company as a worker of the company - 'THATS RIGHT YOU CAN RECIEVE A BRAND NEW 7610 FOR JUST £20 DONT MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT LIFETIME OFFER AND SAVE BIG.' etc etc and so on - but then you say: 'this was the best deal i have ever seen, i have just revieved my brand new phone'. It doesn't make sense.

Plus: Netuser - I have nothing against your posts but I should probably welcome you to one of our sponsers - Mobiles 4 all. So I'm afraid I will have to edit your posts. Sorry and all - I don't like him either.

the thing is they just want a free phone. i think it looks a bit dodgy - sponsor or not!! i mean, that many posts?

it's even more annoying when you see their post count, the only reason they signed up is to spam us.

im not being funny with you lord k, i am just being funny and sarcastic to the stupid person who posts so many times. this goes to ALL STUPID DAMN SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Well, they're allowing us to be talking - so I suppose we have to thank them for not spreading all those posts over more than one Thread! :D

A Brand New Sim Free Mobile Phone 4 Just £20 (*7610*new photo apple IPod*)

This System Really Works.............Try It To Believe It, You Will Be Amazed!!!!

LOL, I still think it's a scam, sponser or not.

It's like us running a banner for FreeIpods.com, and letting people spam about free ipods the same.

If you think about it, it's exactly the same.

JUST A PYRAMID SCHEME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom