All UK People Looking For A Computer

phpguy1

Solid State Member
Check this site out
http://www.structonline.com

Its a fantastic online computer builder.
You select each component at each step, eg. case, processor, motherboard, ram
Makes everything compaitable, then you pay for the components and they build it free. Its great my cousin got his delivered the other day he said its fantastic.

Currently only delevers to UK, because there based in the UK but i hear there making a US one, when they get a few more customers.

By the way its a php builder tool, thought id say summat which represents my name. lol

I think your breaking a rule, you cant advertise. And its funny your frist thread is advertising, wouldnt be surprised if the site was yours..Hmmm :rolleyes:

Although you have to admit it looks very nice.

Suggestions:
- Allow AMD Processors...
- Make the motherboard be chosen before the processor

Yeah man, way better then some of the sites in the usa. You actually see pics of the gpu,mobo, opitical drivees ect. When I built a comp real fast the best gpu was a 6800 whats up with that?

Do they not do AMD processors? They don't even have a large selection of INTEL processors.

Yeah, I guess they are growing. When I built a model I didnt see AMD either.

Yeah, needs more bugs fixed out. Higher video cards than 6800GS. I also assume this is the owner posting this to promote his website.

needs more processors, graphics cards, and option to NOT choose a mouse keyboard or speakers, and a wider choice of motherboards. but really nice prices...

Back
Top Bottom