airiox.com

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol; yeah. I took something you said wrongly and thought it was Firefox is better than MSN Explorer. After sobering up I realise that now and must apologise. :)
You are obvoiously a person of some character. I certainly accept the apology. And zero hard feelings.

As I said before, I am a big fan of MicroSoft. Hell, I gave them 18,000 dollars(US of course) last year so they would let me in on some of the secrets. I am a MCSE in training. But, after taking some tips from some highly qualified friends, I have learned that I must diversify. I must say that it has been fun trying some of this open-source stuff. Albeit different and tough to get used to. But, fun all the same.

Now, I must go eat some Pizza, drink a couple of beers and maybe even a shot or two of Southern Comfort.

Oh, and airiox...sorry about the derail of your thread

airiox said:
They set the internet standards then break them, who do they think they are microsoft. Becuase they are the only company who could get away will such bull crap.
microsoft don't set the internet standards, the world wie web consortium set the web standards.
and most file formats are set by other companies, there is a list of best peractises for png on the w3c pages, but I read somewhere that the development of PNG (portable network graphics) was no funded or led by the w3c although some work on the format was done by them.

Airiox, may I reproduce some of your reviews on my site?

Of course, a link back will be put on each one.

I think you let me before, but just wnated to check.

things have started to pick up again. We will have reviews on a regular basis now. Probably 2 a week.

Check out our newest reviews of the XFX 6800 and the Broken Saints review.

Wooot!!!

i have just been reading that

your site is going very well and looks brilliant

Back
Top Bottom