Admin or Moderator Jobs

sherwood

In Runtime
Hey

I need some moderators or a admin for my Forum if you are intrested please sign up and pm me or please comtact me by email which is webmaster@pc-best-offers.com

Edit: Forum is currently down as server got hacked should be up tonight or tomorow
Thanks, Sherwood

What are your plans for growth? Are you going to advertise? I'd love to join, but I don't feel like modding a forum with no users.

Yes i am going to start advertising tonight hopefully with google adwords and im also going to try and get my friends and family to go and sign up and make a few posts so there is more content on the forum.
So hopefully i shall be getting more users and more posts.

Also i would like it if people will just join up as well we need more mebers!

thanks

The admin job has now been filled so we are now only looking for mods and members please!

thanks sherwood,

why?

does he spam all over the forums by any chance? ive just seen a thread about him being banned

lol nah not at all :D

20 posts of him telling us about his site on my site is not spamming :D
DONT ADMIN HIM, BAN HIM :(

not good at all

i already have.

thanks for the warnings!

Admin, moderators and new members needed as soon as we get vBulliten which should bu up and running by tonight by the way :)

And once again thanks for the warning

oh yeah sprry the server that my site is on was hacked last night so ive lost it all :(
but getting vBulliten tonight for the forum and i take it none of you like george to much then ?

No because i was a pain on the forum.
And i have tried to keep coming back.
But as many people know i am a nice person on other forum that give me a chance eg computer vitals they have no problem with me at all.

It is just because i wanna come back i have been told to come back in 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom