Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Firefox primarily - noscript, adblockplus, ghostery, tree-style-tabs are hard to live without (although I think chrome now has integration/variants for most of these)

Chrome as a backup for websites which don't play nicely with firefox (mostly poorly written forms for insurance etc.)

I use linux primarily so IE wouldn't be an option for me, although honestly I still wouldn't use it if I could - prior versions because of security, but that's somewhat leveled out now. The new version I don't like the UI and again, no plug-in support.

Firefox is best browser than any other browser for testing websites when you are designing/developing..

Last edited:
Another pic
563356_416090491818668_4670802_n.jpg

My biggest nag is now that CSS3 is out in the wild, even moz and webkit based browsers don't make full use of it. And don't get me started on IE10.
Being a webmaster and seeing what all CSS3 can do for appearance and functionality for some one looking at my forum, it's sad to have to jump around using different browsers to see things. If there was one browser out there that covered the CSS3 bases I'd be all over it.

Back
Top Bottom