Xp service pack 2 has a security flaw already

yeah, i've been hearing things about sp2...

i'll , wait til guinee pigs get the bugs worked out.

well Im good without it... not much difference and the only thing I like about its the wireless networking.

serpentracer said:
Pah - its all hype anyway. I have already made my comment to Bluto's theory that SP2 is useless - the comment included the Words 'Stupid Anti-Microsoft Scum Hype' or something along those lines.

Rocker said:
Ahahahaha ... what do you expect? It's Microsoft.
Lol - tut tut tut Rocker; you should know enough to know that Microsoft is doing better than any other company would do in the situation by about a factor of a thousand.

SP2 has been working fine for me; on a 64-bit Computer with a Security Board for months now - mostly as a Beta Version.

yea... I'm on LK's side... Microsoft Windows is actually the most user-friendly OS that can be used for many other purposes. I don't think, yet, any company (including microsoft) can achieve this by making an OS extremely useful and extremely secured. Microsoft, however, has a team of professionals fixing bugs and errors; by far, I don't see any other company can have something like Windows. Though, I sometimes do believe in the oxymoron, "Microsoft Works," I found online. =P

LOL! Microsoft works hard; 50,000 employees, and I think they're planning 7,000 more. Yet that isn't enough; SP2 is a huge update - and naturally people who dislike Microsoft are going to think of possible problems - and there will be problems. Trying to get it on hundreds of millions of computers worldwide in scores of languages?

No other company could do what microsoft is doing.

yeah, i agree...windows will alway's b my OS of choice.
of course in the future , maybe there will b a virtual pc wich u will be totally inside the virtual platform.

kind of like that movie (the lawn-mower man)
i think that would b cool, but i would'nt want to be hooked in nurally (the nervous system)

Back
Top Bottom