Which is the WORST operating system!!!!!

Well 5 months ago i wouldve said vista, but after getting my build i would have to say ubuntu is the worst os.. Vista now is so f*ckin responsive, so easy to use, looks good, and i dont know if its my wd black but it starts up and shuts down incredibly fast.

I know its free but ubuntu doesnt take full advantage of hardware like windows at all, granted its filesystem is superior (i can boot to ubuntu desktop in like 3 seconds) but really they need a better scheme to play windows software..

And also why cant system builders have the mac os? wtf

ubuntu does get on my nerves same with any linux distro for one reason. It is so f***ing annoying when installing something that isn't in the package manager. it gives you code to type into the terminal to make a files executable or something WTF and half the time the instructions to install the program that are on it's website don't work.

I am using windows me right now just to try in a virtual machine lol

ubuntu does get on my nerves same with any linux distro for one reason. It is so f***ing annoying when installing something that isn't in the package manager. it gives you code to type into the terminal to make a files executable or something WTF and half the time the instructions to install the program that are on it's website don't work.

Whenever you run into a problem. Just post a question and I can try and help you with it. There are a couple of other members that run linux a lot too and they can help as well. But, I know what you mean, documentation isn't always the best with linux.

WIN ME, by far, unless you're trying to establish a LAN back in the day, then 95/98 really sucked, too! I hated the old school MAC OS's, but can't really speak from experience with any of the new ones. Ubuntu can be frustrating, but thinking of the money saved not buying software or Window$, well, it makes it all worth the time.

windows 95 started the crap about microsoft lol.

read my sig this is just one of the errors you could get from older versions of windows

ME

most unstable version of windows that I've ever used. Vista, to me was great, win 7 beta seems to be nice, as well (it's what I'm running now), but that was what I voted for in the poll, only because it is still a beta.

Back
Top Bottom