Windows XP login window

Well you can log in as the Administrator and if u made a password tyep it in if not i think from memory you can just not type the password in and continue if u have a password and a username on the already you can login to that username go into the controll panel and click on User Accounts from here you can change any password settnig u like provided u are the administrator......if i was you i would leave it on there for the sake of it :) this is my seccond post may i suggest not to sign up with Guru3d.com they a abuse city there...hop i helped you bye

go in to administrative tools click local polices

go to security options then some ware don tthe line there should be a policy that say automatic admin logon enable it you should be fine after that

JTR

if you go to users in control panile then go to one of the options there is says two options 1 to have the windows welcoming screen there and the 2nd one is to have the log in screen removed.

Tut Tut Tut; 3 Posts back to back! Oh, Novartic - and one the same as another of them? :D Lol - you're mad. You should be glad I'm not a Moderator!

There are so many Avatars; I don't moan everytime somebody else uses the Windows Logo do I?

Back
Top Bottom