Windows XP(Help me Pls)

monmon1

Beta member
After i have updated my windows xp, i had serious problems with my computer, by the way i use 2 os one xp and one me(just in case one goes wrong i can use the other).

The problems are:
1) The Windows xp wont start, what happen is when every i choose windows xp the windows xp screen shows ups with the loading thing, then after a black screen appears but after almost 2 seconds the computer restart, this also happen in any mode i choose.

2) The Cdroms can be recognize sometimes but more often it does not appear.

Pls kindly help me with this problem... Thanks

monmon said:
After i have updated my windows xp, i had serious problems with my computer, by the way i use 2 os one xp and one me(just in case one goes wrong i can use the other).

The problems are:
1) The Windows xp wont start, what happen is when every i choose windows xp the windows xp screen shows ups with the loading thing, then after a black screen appears but after almost 2 seconds the computer restart, this also happen in any mode i choose.

2) The Cdroms can be recognize sometimes but more often it does not appear.

Pls kindly help me with this problem... Thanks
Well you decide,its been said that if you "didn't pay for XP" then updateing will mess you up.So you decide.
:p

Its possible that the updates you downloaded are not compatible with some hardware or software on your pc. Try a repair from the win xp installation cd or just reinstall.

sounds like a virus

this sounds like a virus.. MS wont cause your computer to fail if you dont have a valid copy, just some updates wont work.

have you installed updated any other software?

I recomend getting a bootable virus scanner that is up to date

should sort you out

make sure you use a firewall e.g. zonealarm!!!

jack
<< Please use a signature >>

Back
Top Bottom