Windows xp 2007 sp2 x64

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredstek

Baseband Member
Yeah i have a image of windows xp 2007 sp2 x64. so a couple of questions i wanted to ask first one is i have a AMD 3800 which im positive is a 64 bit processor. Does this mean i can run a 64 bit version of windows and if thats true what are the diferences between running a 32 bit version on a 64 bit processor and what are the things that u gain when u run a 64 bit version with a 64 bit processor? Im not sure if the current one running on my system is 32 or 64 bit but i need to reformat and so i got this 64 bit version to give it a geez and ive herd that if u have a 32 bit version with a 64 bit processor ur computer isent running as fast as it should be. But yeah the real problem here is that ive just burned the disk image to a dvd and it doesent work in boot ??? and ive allso xtracted the files to the desktop and tried just clicking the setup exe but it ses
SETUP.EXE is not a valid win32 application ? can some one please xplain all this shit to me and some other ideas or ways to get it working properly?

Thanks julz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom