Windows Vista RC2 Released!

so does that require an activation key or can you install and run it straight?, i havent tried vista yet..

I presume ( I say presume because I am still d/loading RC2) that it will need a key and I presume (once again) that any Beta2, RC1 key will work as with previous releases.

If you don't have a key by now, pm me and I can give you one, I have accumulated 4 x 10 pc licences during this Vista testing phase so I have a couple of spare keys ;)

DILLIGAF said:
I presume ( I say presume because I am still d/loading RC2) that it will need a key and I presume (once again) that any Beta2, RC1 key will work as with previous releases.

If you don't have a key by now, pm me and I can give you one, I have accumulated 4 x 10 pc licences during this Vista testing phase so I have a couple of spare keys ;)

I think i have a key but microsoft has been confusing me.

~mr mixx~ said:
so does that require an activation key or can you install and run it straight?, i havent tried vista yet..
DJ-CHRIS said:
I think i have a key but microsoft has been confusing me.

jamieoliver22 said:
You can get one if you sign up to the beta program for RC1, here: https://login.live.com/ppsecure/sec...mFyJve9L&tpf=4d0b6223594426dee9c7d8f286da0038 ...
As far as i am aware this is still good to go, so you can get your own keys :)

The RC2 download page doesnt seem to be online anymore? I don't know why, but I think it was leaked to begin with.

Well I am happy with my copy of RC2, and RC1 is still online for download.

Jamie.

What does RC2 have that RC1 doesnt because I just ordered RC1 from Microsoft on disk because we have dial-up.

Back
Top Bottom