Windows Vista Beta released.

Half Evil

Golden Master
I talked with someone that had a version of the beta, tho it was a timed version. does anyone know where to get a hold of this? because id like to try it, tho he just said that it eye candy, and just about the same as xp. thanks.

Well ... you need to be a subscriber to some of the Microsoft services to be able to download Windows Vista, but it is also available on the internet via Bittorrent, although i won't discuss that here ...

dyserq said:
it is also available on the internet via Bittorrent, although i won't discuss that here ...

It has become legal. With the distribution given, they agree that some servers will host the filename. Plus, since it was free, it is legal. Go ahead

"Bittorrent" i still dont know what that is, no matter how legal it is, lol

I highly doubt it as well ... although it is tempting to be able to get the beta version of Windows Vista

Vista doesn't look like too much if you ask me. I'm not too hopeful for it, it would be nice to see, but I doubt it's a real revolution.

I agree, it won't be such as big change as Windows XP was, although it would be good if i were able to see how it performs and how it looks and so on ...

Back
Top Bottom