Windows Vista

k0409964

In Runtime
Ok, so i have downloaded the windows vista beta 2, and i am going to burn it on to dvd and install it, how stable will it be? will i be able to use it in confidence that it will not keep crashing? when istalling it i am asuming that i will have to format my hdd, so i will have to back up everything else i have? is anyone else useing vista and can tell me how they are finding it? cheers

It should be stable enough to use, but a few features may be missing or not complete. It would be wise to back up your harddrive, as you never know what could happen, especially with beta OS.

Where did download the beta?

Uumm..it always freezes..just stops, and nothing works..you have to turn off computer, then boot back up.

oh really?!? i've just finished uni so i have some time to burn so i thought i would have a little go with it!

Stick it on another partition, then at least, if you want, you can just whack back into XP.

cool, can you create another partition with out formating my hdd, or do i have to just format the whole hdd and split it into 2 parts?

Back
Top Bottom