windows mail

billozz

In Runtime
i tried to send an email containing some large image files which i think are too big to send, but evertime i open my mail account they pop up again as trying to be sent i have deleted the mail but it doesnt seem to have gone and just keeps trying to send, any help appreciated please.

Can't help with that, i have never used Windows Mail.
However, someone else might be able to help with that.
You should post a screenshot of the problem. It will make it easier to help you.

But about sending that file. If it's less than 2gb, you can send it via Google Drive.
That's what i use. When you create a google ID you also get an email account from google.
You should give it a shot. It's the most popular email service world wide, and for good reason.

appreciate the reply Bikerecho i will try your suggestion for sending the file but its really getting to be a nuisance, everytime i start to download my mail this email kicks in to send and slows everything down, then after about 10 minutes i et an error message telling me the file is too large, well i know that and want to delete it but dont know how.

Are you able to go to the Outbox and right-click on the email, and select move to drafts? that would allow you to stop it from trying to send and then you can delete it.

thanks for the answer crazyman143 i have triedthat but it doesnt work. i cant understand it

Even though you are using Windows Mail it must be sending that mail to an online client such as Hotmail or Gmail or some such thing. I know it doesn't appear to have actually left your computer but it may be that it is stuck on your email client's server. Can you log in there and if you see it delete from there. If your email client is on your work place's servers then you should still be able to log into your email account but if you can't you will have ask your IT guys to log in delete it it for you.

solved thanks for all the replies and help. i found the "windows mail " folder in explorer and found the outbox and deleted them there.

I was going to say to look in the outbox. I used to use that years ago but switched to Thunderbird and like it better and its free.

Back
Top Bottom